Welcome...and initial guidelines...

This blog will be used in the spring of 2008 by 80+ students at Drexel University to investigate the effects of Iraq on culture and the reverse. Our goal will be to better understand why the US is in Iraq, and to question whether literature can help us on this journey.

Weekly plans and other materials will always be posted in Vista, not this blog. So go to Bb Vista to get the discussion prompts and other instructions.

I intend this blog to manage our discussions and track our collective investigation.

You should have received an email from me inviting you to become a contributor to this blog. The email was sent Monday afternoon to your official Drexel email address.

Friday, April 18, 2008

6 girls beat up Cheerleader

One thing that really caught my eye was the attack by six cheerleaders on one girl. They called her over to hang out they beat the leaving shit out of her. They wanted her to hit back but she wouldnt. In total eight people were involved because there were two male lookouts outside. This shit should not happen it is completely ludacris. This reminds me of all the bull shit fights in Iraq that should happen. I oppose the war in Iraq just as much as I oppose the fights that went down. I think that George Dubya and Dick Cheney should get the shit kicked out of them by six girls. But hey, thats just me. 

1 comment:

Corey said...

That was the weirdest thing I have ever read.